Staff positions available for the 2016-2017 school year:
Vandebilt Catholic High School is currently seeking a full-time Director of Advancement to:
- Design and implement a comprehensive advancement plan to support all aspects of philanthropic giving.
- Report directly to and work closely with the President.
- Manage the day-to-day functions of the Advancement Department.
- Coordinate all activities for annual giving, alumni giving, special events, major gifts, research, donor relations, corporate and foundation relations, and planned giving.
- Provide support to the School Board Advancement Committee to foster and enhance overall giving.
The ideal candidate must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Strong computer skills including MS Office software are preferred. Must be able to maintain confidentiality, work independently and as a team, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Must have reliable transportation.
The candidate should also possess a Bachelors Degree or above and be able to write and speak effectively. Experience in the field of institutional advancement is preferred but not required.
Knowledge of Vandebilt Catholic High School is preferred.
The position will require a work schedule of 40 hours per week; Monday-Friday 7:45 A.M.-3:45 P.M. Salary will commensurate with experience and education. The position is eligible for full benefits through the Diocese of Houma-Thibodaux.
For consideration, please submit a cover letter, including salary requirements, and a resume to email@example.com, or it may be dropped off between 8:00 A.M.-3:00 P.M. Monday- Friday at Vandebilt Catholic High School, 209 South Hollywood Road, Houma, LA, 70360.
Applications are now being accepted until February 24, 2017, or until position is filled.
Faculty positions available for the 2016-2017 school year:
none at this time