Terriers to the Top $10,000 Raffle Rules
- The ticket price is $10.00 per ticket.
- Checks should be made payable to Vandebilt Catholic High School.
- The drawing will be held on live TV on June 5, 2017 at approximately 6:00 p.m. at HTV Studios, Houma, LA.
- The winner need not be present at the drawing.
- Should a minor win the raffle, the proceeds will be distributed to the minor’s legal guardian.
- All ticket stubs, collected money, and/or unsold tickets must be returned to the school by May 16, 2017.
- Anyone is eligible to win with the exception of Jeremy Gueldner – Principal of VCHS, David Boudreaux – President of VCHS, and Bishop Shelton Fabre – Bishop of the Diocese of Houma Thibodaux.
- 20,000 tickets have been printed.
- Appropriate taxes (as stated in IRS regulations) will be taken out before check is issued to winner.
- Tickets can be purchased at the VCHS school office or VCHS Brothers Hall.
Save the Date!
2017 Autumn Festival will be held Saturday, September 16, 2017
at the Houma-Terrebonne Civic Center.
More information coming soon!