The original Terrier Blueprint listed these priorities in the area of facilities
1. Add an elevator.
2. Replace the windows in the cafeteria.
3. Replace the windows in the front of school.
4. Replace 25-year-old carpet in the halls.
5. Rework the quad.
6. Improve boys basketball locker room.
7. Improve the boys P.E. locker room.
8. Improve the baseball, softball, and football fields.
9. Continue improvements to the air conditioning system.
10. Improve restrooms in the main building.
11. Renovate the recently acquired church and land.
12. Add landscaping and trees to beautify the campus.
13. Pave / blacktop the parking lots.
14. Renovate or replace the chapel.