2019 - 2020 School Information
TRAFFIC INFORMATION as of February 13, 2017
All parents are asked to enter through our driveway off Hollywood Road in two lines.
Students should be dropped off and picked up behind the cafeteria.
Parents will then follow the circle through the gate closest to the softball field, turn left, and exit to Tunnel Blvd.
There will no longer be access to traffic flow behind the school for anyone entering from Tunnel Blvd. A chain will be installed as a reminder.
In the afternoon, the following traffic flow exiting school to Tunnel Blvd. should be observed from bell time until 3:20PM:
1. Cones will be placed on Tunnel to guide through traffic to the left lane heading east.
2. Exit from the VCHS parking lot will be limited to a right turn to the rightmost lane and should be continuous.
3. There will be no left turns into the parking lot from the eastbound lanes on Tunnel from bell time until 3:20PM.
SAFE FROM ALCOHOL
SAFE FROM DRUGS
SAFE FOR TEENAGE PARTIES
SAFE FOR CHILDREN TO GROW
Pledge to Provide a Safe Home
- I will not allow parties that involve high school students in my home when I am not there.
- I will not provide alcohol or other drugs to high school students nor allow them to use alcohol or other drugs in my home or on my property.
- I wish for communications with parents who PERSONALLY OBSERVE my child using alcohol or other drugs.
- I will communicate with any SafeHomes parent of a child I PERSONALLY OBSERVE using alcohol or other drugs.